Click to enlarge image(s)
Protect your Class A RV from maximum sunlight, rain and snow with 100% water resistant Goldline RV Covers, the Best Summer UV Cover for Standard height motorhomes on sale here at the best possible discount prices.
Uses and Benefits
- Weatherproof, Waterproof and UV Proof Class A Motorhome Storage Cover
- Strong UV, Sun and Heat Protection
- Strong Rain, Snow, Wind, Dirt/Debris Protection
- Superior strength protects against tearing
- Best for all climates including extreme winter and summer conditions
- Dimensions Class A Motor Home's Standard Size 122" Height x 221" - 557" Length
- Extra plush 100% Tru-weave fabric technology
- Treated with super duty UV Sun Inhibitor for maximum sunlight protection
- 100% waterproof Soft-Tech Marine Coating, Prevents Rot, Mold and Mildew
- Microporous film allows superior breathability
- 3-4 side panels on each side roll up & Velcro in place to provide access to doors & compartments
- Tie down tension flags are sewn into the cover and secured with heavy duty quick release buckles;
- Anti-hit reflective strips are added to the front & back of the cover for safety at night
- Available in tan or gray
- Industries best 5-year warranty.
It does not matter where you live in the United States, the Goldline RV cover is the best protective RV cover made for your Class A Motorhome. The durable long-lasting Goldline cover can handle any weather- wind, rain, snow, extreme heat & UV rays. But if you live in the South or Southwest where the temperatures are extreme for the majority of the year (90° and above) and the UV rays of the sun fade everything, you need a Goldline RV Cover. Unlike RV covers made of polypropylene, the Goldline cover will not dissolve in the heat and powder away at touch in a matter of months. Compared to indoor storage, this soft affordable protective cover, can protect your motorhome at a fraction of the cost and its warranty promises to last 5 years regardless of what type of weather or where you store your vehicle. Just ask your RV buddies! Because of its high-quality craftsmanship and durability, the Goldline Class A Motorhome cover is highly reviewed and is rated #1 in customer satisfaction.
The Goldline RV cover is made of a soft all-weather Tru-weave breathable material and has the Sof-Tech marine coating technology that makes this woven protective cover 100% water resistant, preventing rot, mold and mildew. Not only is this a superior winter cover but the UV Sun Inhibitor applied to the fabric makes it the best summer UV cover protecting your RV from maximum sunlight.
The Goldline cover features multiple Everest Glove extended zipper pulls for those extremely cold winter days. These zipper pulls with anti-scratch sleeves prevent scratching of the RV’s exterior and allows access to all the doors and storage areas of the motorhome. These side panels just roll up and Velcro the door into place wherever you need them. The tie down tension flags are sewn into the cover and use heavy duty quick release buckles to secure the Class A Motorhome cover. Anti-hit reflective strips are added to the front & back of the cover for safety at night. The high end reinforced elasticized corners and the sizing straps give the all-weather motorhome cover a snug, custom fit. This slip-on storage cover does it all- in all types of weather conditions! Check out the reviews. But best of all (I can’t emphasize it enough) Goldline stands behind their product with the best warranty for RV covers- five years! When considering how long this cover will last you, it is truly a discount RV storage cover.
At RV Covers Protect we strive to give the best customer service and advice about Class A motorhome covers. Having been in the business since 2009, we know what most of the RV covers for sale on the Internet will do to protect the customer’s investments into their RV lifestyle. At RV Covers Protect you will always save money because there is free shipping for customers who purchase all Goldline Class A motor home RV covers who you live in the contiguous, continental United States.
To learn more about the features of the Goldline RV cover, click here.