Click to enlarge image(s)
Protect your RV wheels and tires while in storage from dirt, rust, mildew, UV rays & dry rot with a heavy duty weatherproof Goldline cover that fits most motorhome, 5th wheel camper, travel trailer and toy hauler wheels on the market on sale here at a cheap discount online sales price.
Uses & Benefits
- Protective RV Goldline Wheel and Tire Covers
- Prevents Mildew, Dry Rot and Rust
- Provides UV/Sun Protection
- Provides All Weather Protection
- Provides Dirt, Mud and Debris Protection
- Dimensions: Multiple sizes for custom fit (19” – 42” wheel diameters)
- Hi Tech Marine Grade "Marinex" RV Cover Fabric
- Treated with Protective Durapel UV Agents
- Weatherproof, Waterproof, Mildew & UV Resistant
- Elasticized Back for Simple Secure Installation
- Bottom Rear Buckle and Strap Secures Against Wind Gusts
- Two or four-wheel covers included depending on the package
- Color: tan or grey
- 5 Year Warranty
Heavy duty RV wheel and tire storage covers made from Goldline's high tech protective weather proof RV cover fabric that is waterproof, mildew & UV resistant. These Goldline recreational vehicle wheel covers have an elasticized back, bottom rear buckle & strap to provide the best most secure custom like fit that will keep these wheel covers in place no matter what size or type of motor home, travel trailer, camper or other RV even during the strongest of wind gusts. Our Goldline RV wheel and tire covers quality craftsmanship come with Industry’s Best 5 Year Warranty and can be found on sale here at a cheap discount online sales price.
Goldline Wheel Covers
Goldline wheel covers are designed with Marinex marine-grade fabric to provide all-weather protection. Each set of wheel covers is made from the same fabric as our Goldline RV Covers and will match beautifully with your Goldline RV cover. The fabric is UV and mildew resistant thanks to a manufacturing process that uses heavy duty 7 oz. true loom-woven Polyester, that is coated with Durapel UV inhibitor and an Anti-Microbial finish. Elasticized rims and bottom rear buckles make installation simple while also securing the wheel covers from sudden wind gusts. Goldline wheel covers are designed to satisfy the most discriminating customers by outperforming every other cover in all critical categories of protection.
IMPORTANT: How to Measure for your RV Wheel Covers
How to Order Wheel & Tire Covers by the Tire Code.
- Take the tire code RV 245/70R19.5.
- Click here to go to a tire size calculator to determine the diameter of your RV wheel & tire.
- The letters in the front of the code tell you the intended use of the tire. In this case RV.
- The first set of numbers 245 gives you the width of the tread in millimeters.
- The number after the slash is a ratio that compares the height of the sidewall as compared to the tread.
- The next letter provides information about the tire’s construction. R= radial
- The last number 19.5 is the diameter of the rim only in inches. The tire's diameter is determined by measuring the distance across the metal center of the wheel, and the visible side of the wheel & tire when you are standing next to your vehicle. Measure in a straight-line crossing over the center of the tire. The diameter of this tire is 33". According to this example, the tire cover size that you would need is for Model 4.