Click to enlarge image(s)
Protect your RV wheels and tires from dirt, rust, UV rays & dry rot with a heavy duty wipe deluxe clean vinyl cover that fits most RV, camper, travel trailers and toy hauler wheels on the market on sale here with the best discount prices on the internet.
Uses & Benefits
- Protective RV Expedition Wheel and Tire Covers
- Prevents Dry Rot and Rust
- Provides UV/Sun Protection
- Provides All Weather Protection
- Provides Dirt, Mud and Debris Protection
- Dimensions: Multiple Sizes for custom fit (19” – 42” wheel diameters)
- Rugged Water Repellent Vinyl
- Soft Non-Scratch Black Backing
- Fast & Easy Slip on Fit
- Two Wheel Covers in Each Package
- Folds up for easy storage
- Colors: white
- 3-year limited warranty
To determine the diameter of your RV tires, click here and type in the size of your tires.
One of the most neglected areas of the RV are the tires. Tire failure is caused by a process known as ozone. Ozone causes the tires to become brittle and dry rot. UV rays speed up this process causing dry rot to surface as tiny cracks in the tire's sidewall. The best protection you can give your trailer's tires is a vinyl wheel cover that keeps the sun's UV rays off the tires. These vinyl wheel covers are easy to install, come in packs of two and are easy to store when the trailer or motorhome is in use.
The Rugged EXO wheel cover series provide all-weather protection for your RV's wheels. These durable and economical RV wheel covers are designed to protect your investment for years to come from sun damage and rust due to exposure to the harshest elements. In every order you will receive two wheel covers made of a water repellent vinyl fabric with excellent UV protection. The custom fit RV wheel covers are fast and easy to slip on and the quality workmanship of these wheel covers for RVs and trailers are backed by the industries best 3 year warranty.
How to Order Wheel & Tire Covers by the Tire Code
- Take the tire code RV 245/70R19.5.
- Click here to go to a tire size calculator to determine the diameter of your RV wheel & tire.
- The letters in the front of the code tell you the intended use of the tire. In this case RV.
- The first set of numbers 245 gives you the width of the tread in millimeters.
- The number after the slash is a ratio that compares the height of the sidewall as compared to the tread.
- The next letter provides information about the tire’s construction. R= radial
- The last number 19.5 is the diameter of the rim only in inches. The tire's diameter is determined by measuring the distance across the metal center of the wheel, and the visible side of the wheel & tire when you are standing next to your vehicle. Measure in a straight-line crossing over the center of the tire. The diameter of this tire is 33". According to this example, the tire cover size that you would need is for Model 4.