Click to enlarge image(s)
Give your Angled Transom Bass Boat Maximum Sunlight & All-weather Protection with an Easy to Install Heavy Duty WindStorm Fully Trailerable Boat Cover for Angled Transom Bass Boats on Sale Here at the Best Possible Discount Price.
Uses and Benefits
- Heavy Duty Protective Angled Transom Bass Boat Storage Cover for Mooring, Trailering and Storage
- Superior Sun/UV Protection
- Superior Water, Mildew and Mold Protection
- Superior All-Weather Rain, Snow and Wind Protection
- Superior Dirt and Debris Protection
- Best for all Weather and Climates Including those with Extreme Heat, Rain, Snow and/or Wind
- Fits Angled Transom Bass Boats 11’ 6” Centerline, Beam Width 80” to 29’6” Centerline, Beam Width 120”
- Breathable, Water Repellent and Weather Resistant 600 Denier Marine Grade Fabric
- Marinex Yarn & MicroPore Technology UV Protector and Mildew Inhibitor
- Fabric Treated with Durapel Marine Rain Finish
- Strong Alpine Shock Cord Sewn into the Hem for Mooring
- Quick Drying Reduces Drag and Improves Gas Mileage while Trailering/Traveling with your Boat
- Solution dyed fabric resists bleeding and fading, available in 12 colors
- Includes Free matching motor cover that doubles as a stuff sack
- Includes Free set of 12 heavy-duty strap
- 7 Year Warranty
You want to protect your bass boat during the off season so that your bass boat is ready to go when you are. The best protection besides indoor storage is a protective all weather boat cover. The WindStorm Semi Custom boat cover for bass boats is simply the most durable boat cover on the market. WindStorm bass boat covers feature Marinex yarn treatment which is an advanced UV and mildew resistant coating. WindStorm boat covers are made of a marine grade fabric that will withstand the harshest weather elements. The fabric has a Durapel marine rain finish and is sewn together with a marine cross grade stitching. An alpine shock cord is sewn into the hem with mildew resistant thread. It will hold the boat cover in place on a moderate day, but should not be considered a mooring cover.
The fabric of the WindStorm bass Boat Cover is solution dyed which means that the color will never bleed or fade away. WindStorm material uses advanced MicroPore™ technology which is exclusive to WindStorm. This MicroPore™ technology promotes mildew resistance and provides WindStorm the ability to be the fastest drying cover on the market. Each WindStorm semi-custom boat cover pattern is carefully engineered for quick and easy installation yet snug enough to provide a high performance fit. All WindStorm covers are handmade in Mexico one at a time. Because of careful attention to detail and pride in the finished product, the end result is a superior boat cover that will outlast and outperform - and look good doing it. WindStorm boat covers are rated #1 in customer satisfaction and promise to be the best trailerable boat cover you will ever own.
WindStorm fabric uses advanced MicroPore™ technology that is exclusive to the brand. This MicroPore™ technology promotes mildew resistance and provides WindStorm the ability to be the fastest drying cover on the market. The MicroPore™ innovation gives WindStorm the unique advantage of being the best trailering boat cover on the market, highly reducing drag while on the road. Because of the MicroPore™ technology in the Windstorm dinghy & inflatable boat cover, your vehicle will get the best gas mileage when towing your boat due to the quick drying cover that reduces drag on the road.
The WindStorm cover comes in 12 colors and includes a FREE matching motor cover that doubles as a stuff sack. Along with the cover, there are 12 extra tall heavy duty straps that secure the boat cover to the bass boat through the rugged canvas tie down loops on the cover. This semi-custom bass boat cover is backed by a full 7 year warranty. WindStorm has been proven to deliver the best, longest lasting protection.
You can also check out a You Tube video that shows you the differences between a Carter cover and a Windstorm boat cover by clicking here.