Click to enlarge image(s)
Give your Blunt Nose Inflatable RIB Boat Maximum Sunlight & All-weather Protection with an Easy to Install Heavy Duty WindStorm Fully Trailerable Blunt Nose Inflatable Dinghy Boat Cover on Sale Here at the Best Possible Discount Price.
Uses and Benefits
- Heavy Duty Protective Blunt Nose Inflatable RIB Storage Cover for Mooring, Trailering and Storage
- Superior Sun/UV Protection
- Superior Water, Mildew and Mold Protection
- Superior All-Weather Rain, Snow and Wind Protection
- Superior Dirt and Debris Protection
- Best for all Weather and Climates Including those with Extreme Heat, Rain, Snow and/or Wind
- Fits Blunt Nosed Inflatable Dinghy RIB Boats 7’ 6” Centerline, Beam Width 60" to 24’6” Centerline, Beam Width 111"
- Breathable, Water Repellent and Weather Resistant 600 Denier Marine Grade Fabric
- Marinex Yarn & MicroPore Technology UV Protector and Mildew Inhibitor
- Fabric Treated with Durapel Marine Rain Finish
- Strong Alpine Shock Cord Sewn into the Hem for Mooring
- Quick Drying Reduces Drag and Improves Gas Mileage while Trailering/Traveling with your Boat
- Solution dyed fabric resists bleeding and fading, available in 12 colors
- Includes Free Windstorm stuff sack
- Includes Free set of 12 heavy-duty strap
- 7 Year Warranty
Dinghies and inflatable boats (as known as RIBs) need a special boat cover. When the rubber exterior of the dinghy is exposed to the UV rays of the sun for an extended period of time the rubber will eventually fade, crack, split and disintegrate. Because these small boats and dinghies are usually transported to remote areas, the RIB boat cover needs to be a heavy duty trailerable cover with a trailering strap that runs under the boat in a lace pattern for an extra secure and tight, custom fit. This small boat cover also needs to be made of a breathable, water repellent fabric with mildew and UV inhibitors that will provide a long maintenance free life.
The WindStorm Semi Custom boat cover for dinghies and inflatable boats is simply the most durable boat cover on the market. WindStorm dinghy and inflatable boat covers feature Marinex yarn treatment which is an advanced UV and mildew resistant coating. WindStorm boat covers are made of a marine grade fabric that will withstand the harshest weather elements. The fabric has a Durapel marine rain finish and is sewn together with a marine cross grade stitching. An alpine shock cord is sewn into the hem with mildew resistant thread.
The fabric of the WindStorm Inflatable Boat Covers is solution dyed which means that the color will never bleed or fade away. WindStorm material uses advanced MicroPore™ technology which is exclusive to WindStorm. This MicroPore™ technology promotes mildew resistance and provides WindStorm the ability to be the fastest drying cover on the market. Each WindStorm semi-custom boat cover pattern is carefully engineered for quick and easy installation yet snug enough to provide a high performance fit. All WindStorm covers are handmade in Mexico one at a time. Because of careful attention to detail and pride in the finished product, the end result is a superior boat cover that will outlast and outperform - and look good doing it. WindStorm boat covers are rated #1 in customer satisfaction and promise to be the best boat cover you will ever own.
WindStorm fabric uses advanced MicroPore™ technology that is exclusive to the brand. This MicroPore™ technology promotes mildew resistance and provides WindStorm the ability to be the fastest drying cover on the market. The MicroPore™ innovation gives WindStorm the unique advantage of being the best trailering boat cover on the market, highly reducing drag while on the road. Because of the MicroPore™ technology in the Windstorm dinghy & inflatable boat cover, your vehicle will get the best gas mileage when towing your boat due to the quick drying cover that reduces drag on the road. The WindStorm cover comes in 12 colors and includes a FREE Windstorm stuff sack. Along with the cover, there are 12 extra tall heavy duty straps that secure the boat cover to the dinghy or inflatable through the rugged canvas tie down loops on the cover. This semi-custom inflatable boat cover is backed by a full 7 year warranty. WindStorm has been proven to deliver the best, longest lasting protection.