Click to enlarge image(s)
Give your High Profile Cabin Cruiser with Windshields and Bow Rails Maximum Sunlight & All-weather Protection with Easy to Install Heavy Duty WindStorm Fully Trailerable Boat cover for High Profile Cabin Cruiser with Windshields and Bow Rails on sale here at the Best Discount Online Price.
Uses and Benefits
- Heavy Duty Protective High Profile Cabin Cruiser with Windshields and Bow Rails Storage Cover for Mooring, Trailering and Storage
- Superior Sun/UV Protection
- Superior Water, Mildew and Mold Protection
- Superior All-Weather Rain, Snow and Wind Protection
- Superior Dirt and Debris Protection
- Best for all Weather and Climates Including those with Extreme Heat, Rain, Snow and/or Wind
- Fits for High Profile Cabin Cruisers with Windshields and Bow Rails 19’6” Centerline, Beam Width 102” to 34’6” Centerline, Beam Width 102”
- Breathable, Water Repellent and Weather Resistant 600 Denier Marine Grade Fabric
- Marinex Yarn & MicroPore Technology UV Protector and Mildew Inhibitor
- Fabric Treated with Durapel Marine Rain Finish
- Strong Alpine Shock Cord Sewn into the Hem for Mooring
- Quick Drying Reduces Drag and Improves Gas Mileage while Trailering/Traveling with your Boat
- Solution dyed fabric resists bleeding and fading, available in 12 colors
- Includes Free Windstorm stuff sack
- Includes Free set of 12 heavy-duty strap
- 7 Year Warranty
Cabin cruisers need to be protected from the extreme UV rays of the sun that will reflect off the water and back onto your boat. The sun causes damage to the exterior as well as fading the furnishings in the cabin. UV rays are particularly damaging to any boat seats. The best thing you could do for your cabin cruiser is cover it with a semi-custom day cruiser boat cover.
The WindStorm Semi Custom boat cover for cabin cruisers are simply the most durable boat cover on the market. WindStorm cabin cruiser boat covers feature Marinex yarn treatment which is an advanced UV and mildew resistant coating. WindStorm boat covers are made of a marine grade fabric that will withstand the harshest weather elements. The fabric has a Durapel marine rain finish and is sewn together with a marine cross grade stitching. An alpine shock cord is sewn into the hem with mildew resistant thread. It will hold the boat cover in place on a moderate day, but should not be considered a mooring cover.
The fabric of the WindStorm cabin cruiser boat cover is solution dyed which means that the color will never bleed or fade away. WindStorm material uses advanced MicroPore™ technology which is exclusive to WindStorm. This MicroPore™ technology promotes mildew resistance and provides WindStorm the ability to be the fastest drying cover on the market. Each WindStorm semi-custom boat cover pattern is carefully engineered for quick and easy installation yet snug enough to provide a high performance fit. All WindStorm covers are handmade in Mexico one at a time. Because of careful attention to detail and pride in the finished product, the end result is a superior boat cover that will outlast and outperform - and look good doing it. WindStorm cabin cruiser boat covers are rated #1 in customer satisfaction.
WindStorm fabric uses advanced MicroPore™ technology that is exclusive to the brand. This MicroPore™ technology promotes mildew resistance and provides WindStorm the ability to be the fastest drying cover on the market. The WindStorm cover comes in 12 colors and includes a FREE Windstorm stuff sack. Along with the cover, there are 12 extra tall heavy duty straps that secure the boat cover to the day cruiser through the rugged canvas tie down loops on the cover. This semi-custom day cruiser boat cover is backed by a full 7 year warranty. WindStorm has been proven to deliver the best, longest lasting protection.
You can also check out a You Tube video that shows you the differences between a Carter cover and a Windstorm boat cover by clicking here.