Click to enlarge image(s)
Give your V-hull Fishing Boat with Side Console & Outboard Motor Maximum Sunlight & All-weather Protection with an Easy to Install Heavy Duty WindStorm Fully Trailerable Boat Storage Cover for V-hull Fishing boat with Side Console & Outboard Motor on Sale Here at the Best Discount Online Price.
Uses and Benefits
- Heavy Duty Protective V-hull Fishing Boat with Side Console & Outboard Motor Boat Storage Cover for Mooring, Trailering and Storage
- Superior Sun/UV Protection
- Superior Water, Mildew and Mold Protection
- Superior All-Weather Rain, Snow and Wind Protection
- Superior Dirt and Debris Protection
- Best for all Weather and Climates Including those with Extreme Heat, Rain, Snow and/or Wind
- Fits for V-hull Fishing Boats with Side Consoles & Outboard Motor 14’6” Centerline, Beam Width 76” to 20’6” Centerline, Beam Width 92”
- Breathable, Water Repellent and Weather Resistant 600 Denier Marine Grade Fabric
- Marinex Yarn & MicroPore Technology UV Protector and Mildew Inhibitor
- Fabric Treated with Durapel Marine Rain Finish
- Strong Alpine Shock Cord Sewn into the Hem for Mooring
- Quick Drying Reduces Drag and Improves Gas Mileage while Trailering/Traveling with your Boat
- Solution dyed fabric resists bleeding and fading, available in 12 colors
- Includes Free Windstorm stuff sack
- Includes Free set of 12 heavy-duty strap
- 7 Year Warranty
The WindStorm Semi Custom boat cover for v hull fshing boats is simply the most durable boat cover on the market. WindStorm v-hull boat covers feature Marinex yarn treatment which is an advanced UV and mildew resistant coating. WindStorm boat covers are made of a marine grade fabric that will withstand the harshest weather elements. The fabric has a Durapel marine rain finish and is sewn together with a marine cross grade stitching. An alpine shock cord is sewn into the hem with mildew resistant thread. It will hold the boat cover in place on a moderate day, but should not be considered a mooring cover.
The fabric of the WindStorm fishing boat cover is solution dyed which means that the color will never bleed or fade away. WindStorm material uses advanced MicroPore™ technology which is exclusive to WindStorm. This MicroPore™ technology promotes mildew resistance and provides WindStorm the ability to be the fastest drying cover on the market. Each WindStorm semi-custom boat cover pattern is carefully engineered for quick and easy installation yet snug enough to provide a high performance fit. All WindStorm covers are handmade in Mexico one at a time. Because of careful attention to detail and pride in the finished product, the end result is a superior boat cover that will outlast and outperform - and look good doing it. WindStorm boat covers are rated #1 in customer satisfaction and promise to be the best trailerable boat cover you will ever own.
WindStorm fabric uses advanced MicroPore™ technology that is exclusive to the brand. This MicroPore™ technology promotes mildew resistance and provides WindStorm the ability to be the fastest drying cover on the market. The MicroPore™ innovation gives WindStorm the unique advantage of being the best trailering boat cover on the market, highly reducing drag while on the road. Because of the MicroPore™ technology in the Windstorm dinghy & inflatable boat cover, your vehicle will get the best gas mileage when towing your boat due to the quick drying cover that reduces drag on the road.
The WindStorm cover comes in 12 colors and includes a FREE Windstorm stuff sack. Along with the cover, there are 12 extra tall heavy duty straps that secure the boat cover to the v hull boat through the rugged canvas tie down loops on the cover. This semi-custom v-hull fishing boat cover is backed by a full 7 year warranty. WindStorm has been proven to deliver the best, longest lasting protection.
You can also check out a You Tube video that shows you the differences between a Carter cover and a Windstorm boat cover by clicking here.